Hop, Skip and Jump! Party Games
5 lively frog themed indoor games designed for letting off steam in a way that's easy and fun to manage. Over two hours of fun.
All the games have easy to follow instructions and can be set up in a few minutes.
- Across the Pond - Can Splosher change places with Buttercup without getting caught by the Carp? A game sure to get the giggles started!
- Frog Relay - Using a straw, players run the course with a paper frog and then have to carefully transfer it to the straw of the next player. It's not as tricky as it sounds, and it's great fun.
- Frog Challenges - Turn on the music and let your frogs jig and bat and catch balloons. When the music stops those who last batted or are holding a balloon have to carry out one of the eight funny challenges included.
- Frog Football - Teams squat on their haunches to play, leaping up to bat, head or kick the balloon into their opponent's goal area. We guarantee they'll be more than ready for their orange segments at half-time.
- Find the Frog - A new take on hunt the thimble. Three different ways to play given in the instructions.
- PLUS! 6 frogs for use in two of the games which transform into beautiful masks/glasses that can be used as prizes or popped into party bags.
Ideal for parties for between 6 to 36 children aged 4-9 years.
We aim to dispatch all orders received by 2pm on a working day on the day of the order and orders received thereafter by the end of the following working day.
All delivery charges are calculated by reference to the weight of the products and the destination to which they are to be sent. Full details of all shipping options and costs will be shown when you add items to your basket, enter your country and postcode and click on the Calculate Delivery button.
The standard delivery cost starts at £2.96. You will have the option to upgrade to a faster service: Royal Mail 24 (First Class Post), UPS Express 24, Parcelforce 24, Parcelforce Next Day by Noon or Next Day Special Delivery.
The costs shown on our website for Parcelforce and UPS UK services do not apply to Scottish Highlands & Islands or the Isles of Scilly. Please contact us for Parcelforce costs to these regions.
Please note that the standard UPS UK or Parcelforce 24 or 48 services do not deliver on a Saturday, Sunday or bank holidays.
Local customers may collect from our warehouse in Newton Abbot, Devon. Please contact us if you wish to do so.
All prices displayed on this website include UK VAT at 20%. However, please note that for shipments to countries outside of the EU, VAT is not applicable, so the correct price (excluding VAT) will be shown once you have entered your shipping address at checkout.
We regret that we are no longer shipping to EU countries due to the new regulations regarding tax for shipments from the UK to the EU.
Overseas orders weighing up to 2kg are usually shipped by standard international post which will normally be delivered by main postal service of the country, although this is not always the case. Above this weight orders can be delivered by courier or the main postal service. Delivery charges and timescales will vary according to country of destination and parcel weight but exact charges will be shown at checkout once you have entered the delivery address details
For most destinations there is the option to select an express delivery service instead of the standard delivery.
Standard Tracked Delivery: 5 - 14 working days
DHL Express: 2 - 4 working days
UPS Air Express: 1 – 3 working days excluding Australia, NZ & Brazil (3 – 6 working days)
Please note that some areas are considered by DHL and UPS to be "Remote Areas" and surcharges are incurred for Express shipments. If we receive an order for a remote area, we will contact the buyer to request an additional payment. Alternatively, we will offer the option to cancel the order for a full refund.
Please see our delivery information for full details of our delivery costs and methods.