Singing And Dancing Party Games Pack
5 singing games, old favourites and new additions, designed for children to sing their socks off and let off steam in a way that's easy and fun to manage. Over two hours of fun.
All the games have easy to follow instructions and can be set up in a few minutes.
- Oranges and Lemons - The age old favourite that has been played by generations of children. As soon as you see the lyrics and the way to play you'll remember why this game is such fun.
- Song and Dance Challenges - Put on some upbeat music and become Len Goodman as the players dance. Persuade some friends to be judges. We've provided a list of 12 dance 'exercises' for the players to bop around to. When the music stops the last players to sit down have to perform one of the 12 challenges included.
- In and Out the Hanging Branches - An updated classic. It's a great game to play for children and adults alike, especially if you've got more than one circle going.
- Old MacDonald's Lost His Animals - Yes the careless man has lost them! It's a team race to find the animals, while the song is being sung. The 36 animal cards can also be used for a quieter game of memory.
- The Hokey Cokey - Oh yes, another golden oldie. It is hard to beat this classic as a finale to a party.
Ideal for parties for between 12 to 36 children aged 4 - 9 years.
We aim to dispatch all orders the same working day if received before 2pm.
All delivery charges are automatically calculated by reference to the weight of the products and the destination to which they are to be sent.
Standard UK Delivery is by Royal Mail 48 (Second Class Post) up to 2kg or by UK Mail for orders weighing over 2kg.
Delivery charges for this service are automatically shown when you add items to your basket. The delivery cost will range from £2.96 up to a maximum of £7.80 dependent on weight. However, UK Mail charges may exceed this for certain UK postcodes which are classed as ‘Islands or Off Mainland’.
You will have the option to upgrade to a faster service: Royal Mail 24 (First Class Post) or Next Day Special Delivery.
Please note that UK Mail is a 24 hour service but does not deliver on a Saturday, Sunday or bank holidays.
Full details of all shipping options and costs will be shown when you add items to your basket.
Local customers may wish to collect from our warehouse in Newton Abbot, Devon.
Overseas orders weighing up to 2kg are delivered by standard international post. Above this weight orders will be delivered by courier. Delivery charges and timescales will vary according to country of destination and parcel weight but exact charges will be shown at checkout once you have entered the delivery address details.
For most destinations there is the option to select an express or tracked delivery service instead of the standard delivery.
Standard Delivery (Deutsche Post) and Registered Post (Deutsche Post): 4 - 8 working days to Europe, 5 - 11 working days to Rest of the World
DHL Express: 1 - 3 working days to Europe, 2 - 4 working days to Rest of the World
Please see our delivery information for full details of our delivery costs and methods.